Where To Find Bill Winston’s Online Sermons (Live and Archived)

Wednesday, February 24, 2010
By
facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedintumblrmailby feather

Bill Winston’s official site to find live services and archived sermons is http://www.billwinston.org
specifically at http://bwmbroadcast.org/player/flash?live=1
As always Pastor Winston has been a blessing to me.

Walking in love,

Tayarisha Joyce

facebooktwittergoogle_pluslinkedinrssyoutubetumblrby feather

Tags: , , , ,

9 Responses to Where To Find Bill Winston’s Online Sermons (Live and Archived)

1. bankalchemist
    Friday, May 3, 2013 at 8:43 am

members of the congregation of Living Word Ministries are sponsoring a relief concert for those who lost so much with the failure of Covenant Bank. The gospel group Soggy Bottom Boys will be preforming many of their songs of salvation in these times of need.

2. Diana Griffin
    Monday, October 1, 2012 at 6:39 pm

I would like to hear some more of the message delivered on September 30, 2012. How can I get that message or hear it again?

• Monday, October 1, 2012 at 8:21 pm

Hi Diana,

You can find the Sept. 30 sermon at: http://www.billwinston.org/archives/

Be sure to scroll down to the middle of the page.

But it will only be available to listen for free for a few days.

I hope this helps.

God Bless You and Yours

3. TJ
    Saturday, July 21, 2012 at 8:13 pm

4. BODE AJAGBE
    Saturday, July 21, 2012 at 2:25 pm

may God continue to empower you and the ministries God Has called you to lead.

5. Saturday, April 28, 2012 at 10:03 pm

Mr. Rexter,

I have prayed for you as you have requested. Keep seeking and serving God my friend.

Your sister in Christ,

TJ

• cindy
      Sunday, August 5, 2012 at 5:36 pm

plz pray for me to be strong in time like this its so hard with 5 kids to feed and no help cant pay the rent and dont no were its coming from but one thing i no for sure there is a GOD and he will make a way keep me in ur prays

• TJ
        Sunday, August 5, 2012 at 7:05 pm

Dear Ms. Cindy I have prayed for you and your family as you have requested. I’d also like to leave you with these words and scripture knowing victory is yours and the Glory is God’s, in Jesus name.

Cindy, as a believer, know that our God will supply your need. I am a witness.
        Remember, Jesus was born so that you would be delivered victoriously from your storms.

John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish,
        but have everlasting life.

Cast your burdens on the Lord. He is our Wonderful Counselor our Mighty God.

Isaiah 9:6
        For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government
        will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Remember the Lord will fight for you and your family Cindy. You and your family will come out of this storm
        victorious! In Jesus name!

Exodus 14:14

The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace and remain at rest.

Cindy, know that where you are is not where God wants you to be. God wants you and your babies to
        prosper and so do I.

3 John 1:2
        2Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Be still and cast your burdens to God and watch Him go to work in Jesus name.
        Psalms 46:10-11

10Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Know that if you REALLY believe that which you ask God to do, He will do it in Jesus name.

Mark 11:24
        24Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

1 John 5:13-15

13These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
        14And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:
        15And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

Cindy put on the armor of God so that you can win this spiritual warfare.

Ephesians 6:10-18
        10 Finally, let the Lord make you strong. Depend on his mighty power.
        11 Put on all of God’s armor. Then you can stand firm against the devil’s evil plans.
        12 Our fight is not against human beings. It is against the rulers, the authorities and the powers of this dark world. It is against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly world.
        13 So put on all of God’s armor. Evil days will come. But you will be able to stand up to anything. And after you have done everything you can, you will still be standing.
        14 So stand firm. Put the belt of truth around your waist. Put the armor of godliness on your chest. 15 Wear on your feet what will prepare you to tell the good news of peace.
        16 Also, pick up the shield of faith. With it you can put out all of the flaming arrows of the evil one.
        17 Put on the helmet of salvation. And take the sword of the Holy Spirit. The sword is God’s word.
        18 At all times, pray by the power of the Spirit. Pray all kinds of prayers. Be watchful, so that you can pray. Always keep on praying for all of God’s people.

Know that God has not forsaken you.

2 Corinthians 4:8-10
        8)We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; 9) Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; 10) Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.

And whatever you do Cindy, trust in the Lord. He knows your need and He will meet your need in Jesus name!

Psalm 9:10
        Those who know your name trust in you, for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you.
        Psalm 32:10
        Many are the woes of the wicked, but the LORD’s unfailing love surrounds the one who trusts in him.
        Psalm 40:4
        Blessed is the one who trusts in the LORD, who does not look to the proud, to those who turn aside to false gods.
        Psalm 84:12
        LORD Almighty, blessed is the one who trusts in you.
        Psalm 91:2
        I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”
        Psalm 115:11
        You who fear him, trust in the LORD— he is their help and shield.

If you can, also reach out to the prayer lines listed on this site:

I encourage you to Continue to feed your spirit the Word of God.
        From it comes strength, peace, sanity, solutions, and victory.

I also encourage you to listen to this song called “Victory” by Brenda Waters:

Again, I have already prayed for you and your family.
        Watch God move and give Him the glory!

Your sister in Christ,

TJ

6. Wednesday, April 25, 2012 at 1:02 pm

MY PRAYER REQUEST:
    Please Pray for me to God that He may increase the desire and hunger to know Him deeply.
    And I want to know God’s will and have the ability to execute it whole-heartedly.