Where To Find Perry Stone’s Online Sermons

Monday, September 1, 2014
By

Perry Stone’s official site is http://www.voe.org

Here are some other places you can find Perry Stone’s Ministries:

Perry Stone On Youtube|

Perry Stone On Twitter|
@PerryStoneVoe
or

Perry Stone On Facebook|

Perry Stone On Google Plus|

Walking in love,

Tayarisha Joyce

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedintumblrmailby feather

Tags: , , , , , ,

13 Responses to Where To Find Perry Stone’s Online Sermons

1. Bev George
    Wednesday, October 10, 2018 at 11:18 am

Please pray for salvation of bev and clintWe’re drenched in gods work backslidersnd rebellious

2. brenda
    Monday, September 24, 2018 at 3:11 pm

Hello Mr Perry Stone my neighbor called me the other day and said she was listening to you about 11 prayers in the new testament that Christains should pray.We have looked on you tube found nothing we have googled 11 prayers in New Testament and come up with double .Please where can we find your sermon on this topic.When you were on this topic she was at work and could not write anything down.

3. Thursday, August 9, 2018 at 9:55 pm

I am new to Perry Stone’s ministry. Tonight I just happened to leave TBN on and Pastor Stone came on with a pretty through explanation of Jerusalem’s location, Adam’s son Seth and just such in depth teaching. I was so enthralled listening to him. However I am 85 years old and find it difficult keeping up. I need to be able to take my time and let it sink it, if you know what I mean. The program was on August 9, 2018, on a Thursday. My question is do you put out these sermons so I can hear them again?? Also he spoke of a book of Revelations. I would like to have also. Sorry I’m so long winded. Kind of goes with the age. I would appreciate any answer you can help me with. Thank you

4. Cathryn Turner
    Sunday, June 17, 2018 at 6:27 am

I normally watch Manna Fest at 8am on channel 26 etc Ellijay Ga. Today it is not board casted instead is a sports program. What is going on?

5. BENNY E ROMERO
    Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 7:52 am

Why would you have signs of the Illuminati on Vol 39 Edition?

6. Dawn Angell-Schau
    Friday, March 17, 2017 at 1:45 pm

When will the whole Bible Perry has been working on be available for us to order. God bless you all abundantly in the VOC ministry

7. Gabriel Nimo
    Sunday, February 5, 2017 at 5:46 pm

Pastor Perry Stone how can i communicate with you

• Rebecca Rosalita Rouska
      Friday, June 2, 2017 at 10:09 am

Hello Perry Stone

I am blessed by reading your books and watching your sermons on TBN
      There is a book I want to read but it is only in the kindle version and I do not use kindle. I am a senior so figure that out.

It is called Chronicles of the Secret mountain. Will this come out in paperback at all?

• Frank Anderson
      Sunday, August 6, 2017 at 10:18 am

I would like to request the written message regarding “Drinking
      Alcohol” for Christian and non Christian people.

Our pastor gave us your address/u-tube. We were not aware of your ministry until now. We have Christian friends who think it is alright to drink. Our answers do not convince than of the danger of drinking.

Thank you for your ministry and your attention to this request.

8. Monday, June 27, 2016 at 6:53 pm

I am new to Perry Stone. Do you have a free email with updated news that you send out ?

Carol Cole

9. Wednesday, April 6, 2016 at 2:17 am

1005 Block FF, Soshanguve

Kindly furnish me with more of Perry’s preaching sermons as I love the way he expound the prophecies regarding the endtime

10. Steve Kizer
    Wednesday, April 22, 2015 at 9:57 am

I follow you every sat on day I use your sermons to wittnes to my fiance I thank you so much for preaching the truth my fiance asked Jesus in to her heart and I thank you and a course most of all Jesus Christ our lord and savior